Collaborate with a teacher and evolve their practice

For Assignment2: Collaborate with a teacher and evolve their practice, I identified a situation where reference and resource materials were not being used properly during a research assignment, and students were not correctly referencing sources used. Using the CBAM model of change theory, I offer some possible changes and pre-teaching that could help create a more collaborate working environment with this colleague and others moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    I think your scenario is very typical of the mistakes I see teachers making every day with research projects. It can be a tricky situation to approach someone doing something that you feel is bad practice (so I don't). But I think you had some good suggestions on how to model or demonstrate better ways to use reference resources.

    ReplyDelete